- The Tynor Cervical Collar Hard Adjustable is a device that is used for supporting, immobilizing, or adjusting the neck when it is in flexion, extension, or hyperextension position. The use of this device is recommended in cases where it is necessary to immobilize the cervical region rigidly.
- Tynor Cervical Collar Soft is used for supporting the neck and protecting it against jerks impacts and vibrations. Recommended where a soft support to the cervical region is required.
- Tynor Cervical Collar With Firm Density is used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the required position. Recommended where a partial or controlled immobilization of the cervical region is required.
- Tynor Cervical Orthosis Collar (Philadelphia) Ethafoam is an advanced collar with scientific design which ensures complete immobilization on one hand and perfect comfort on the other. Frontal opening allows it to be used in patients with tracheostomy, It also helps in good ventilation of the area. Swollen balloon shape makes it an ideal collar for treating burn patients.
- The Cervical Orthosis Plastazote (Philadelphia) is a technologically advanced collar with a scientifically engineered construction that, on the one hand, guarantees total immobilisation and, on the other hand, gives optimal comfort. Due to its frontal opening, it can be used on tracheotomy patients. Additionally, it adds to the ventilation of the area. This collar is ideal for use in the treatment of burn patients because to its balloon-like form.